Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Shop Part 4


Then the buzzing was next to me……it sounds sort of like a vibrator but nothing like mine. Then I hear what sounds like duct tape coming off a role. Then that buzzing is tranfered to every part of my body….it must be huge….then tape…oh the are taping the thing to me …….then I hear him say in that voice that I love so much but hate too….’call for the pizza delivery’. What pizza? How can he be thinking of food when…..arghhhhh the uncontrolledness of an orgasm. How? Oh here comes another….by body wants to curl up but suspended like this I cannot move…..Oh the safe word….Oh I cannot use that. That is what he wants….he wants to break me…make me his….fine, I will show him. Then another orgasm rocked me…oh that damn vibrator. Then someone pushed me and I was spinning in the air. I lost all track of time. The orgasms are almost constant now…..my abs may never work again. Soon there was a bang on the door. What now? Oh the pizza they smell delicious. I am so hungry how long have I been up here why didn’t I eat breakfast….oh yeah nervous….big mistake. Still no one talks……nothing…this silence and blindfolding is driving me crazy. I will not give in…..I must. OOOOOOuch. The riped the tape of and the vibrating stopped. I am still quivering and still having mini orgasms……my body so over loaded. Then the zip ties are removed……arghhhhhhhh that hurts oh the blood flow is back…… thank goodness I am being caressed from both sides. Yeoooooow…the nipple clamps came off…oh two people sucking them back to life. Two licking two caressing oh the nails are back on my back…three caressing….then Ohhhhhh one fucking. Someone is taking me from behind and it feels so….now there is one in my mouth too……

No comments: