Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Meeting - Part 1 of 4


She was nervous about the first meeting for play. They had met before and gone adult store hopping. They had talked chatted and in general discussed everything that she wanted to do or not do. But she still had butterflies. But she had worn the skirt he desired to work. She would go in to the bathroom before she left and remover her bra and panties as instructed. She brought the swim suit he desired and the honey. She was wet just imagining him and his rope. She loved to be restrained and loved the feel of rope gliding over her skin. Would he flog her? Who else might be there? She had the room number but had to drive a half an hour to get to his place. Would he be naked when she got there? Would she remember her instructions? Knock on the door. Enter. Grab the blindfold. Put on her swim suit and kneel when prepared for her inspection.

It is time off to the restroom to prepare. Oh I hate that anyone at work might see through me and know that I am naked and horney under my clothes. Should I masturbate here or on the drive to his place? I need some relief I want this and I am so scared but excited….

Here I need relief now. Mmmm, that is so much better. Ok now I need to get to his place to miss the traffic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmm, such delicious images, I can imagine all of it