Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Meeting Part 2 of 4


Upon my arrival I am so nervous that I almost die. My heart is beating so fast I am so wet….will he be able to tame the wildness that is me? Knock Knock Knock. The code 3 knocks….the door opens but I do not see him. I hesitate looking for him in the dark. Then I hear his voice the one that wants me to do things that I do not even know I want to do. Only one work shakes me back in to reality. ‘Proceed’ The blindfold is before me. So I put it on. Then I begin to strip. Hoping he is enjoying the show and knowing how embarrassed I am being naked in front of someone else. Once naked I grab my purse and put on my bikini. Wow, being covered for the inspection, even if it is a bikini is helping me relax. He moved close I could hear him but did not know where he was. He was on my left, no my right breathing in my body. He then spoke. Stand and bring the water bottle and follow me to the Jacuzzi. Once there he suggested that I was thirsty so I sipped…it was wine not water. He was trying to get me to relax. I did some. We sat and chatted some more about my expectations for the day. He then said that was enough talk and he leaned in and grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear….take off the bikini. Thank goodness no one else was in the hotel Jacuzzi. So here I am naked with him and he stands up with my suit and walks over to the towels. He dries off with me looking longingly at him. What do I do? Run for the towel and my suit or just slowly walk over which will please him more. They both terrify me. He then throws me a tiny hand towel says ‘dry off and follow me to the room.’ Well so much for relaxing…but I dare not hesitate for fear he will be angry. And god knows what he might make me do if he is angry. So grabbing the towel I watch him head toward the room…oh I better hurry or he might make me wait outside the room….

No comments: