Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Meeting Part 4 of 4



No, ok well then tank you for the food. And then he untied me and asked me how I was….I was fantastic…the wonderful rope marks on my side. Food to feed my hunger and more rope to play with, well I could get used to this. Once we had eaten he asked if I was ready for more….oh god yes …..but what came out was ‘Whatever pleases you Sir’ had he broken me that easily. But I did want more and what I really wanted more of was to please him. So he tied me spread eagle to the bed and coated me in honey…then proceeded to lick it off. Then the candles came out and he waxed me in a rainbow of colors…then he flogged the wax off and then we showered to get the honey and wax off and to south my aching muscles. So the adventure will continue I am sure. But in a couple of weeks….




Honey Dip photo by ben fink Honey Drip photo by Getty

No comments: