Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Meeting part 3 of 4


So half dried I run after him and make sure I am right on his heels….
Once back in the room he is chuckling and making me mad. He knew that pool stunt would tick me off and embarrass me. So now I am dry and chilly so he sends me to draw a bath. Good I can get warm.
But the warm bath is for him….arghhhhhh. He gets out and commands me to dry him. I should just crush his nuts and let him know how pissed I am…but well if I do, what will he do in retaliation. I do not like this. Being pinned in the proverbial corner is going to drive me stark raving mad. Then he says get the Longest black rope. As we enter the bedroom I see miles of rope laid out. All of them different sizes, colors, and textures. OMFG…what is he going to do now. The long black rope weights a lot it must be 100 or so feet. What could he do with that….Then he starts…at my waist and begins wrapping me higher and higher….oh the rope so good…brain not working….black rope corset….then he goes higher casually brushing my breasts and causing my nipples to harden as he goes all the way up to my armpits. The corset is so snug so soft so tight so warm so good. Oh this is why I gave in to all his games I am cum just standing here. Then he asks if I am ok…I mumble something but he says ‘good’. (I think). Then he takes my wrists and brings them to the front and begins with another nice black rope to make an arm gauntlet. Then yet another is on my legs….how long…..foggy brain….oh my…he sweeps the other ropes off the bed then lifts me…oh he is strong….to the bed and tosses me like a rag doll. Then he gets a mask for me to protect my identity and begins taking pictures of his handy work. I bet it is lovely….but I cannot move or see…..then the flash stops. And he asks ‘are you ready’ ….ready for what? Haven’t we already done enough? Then I hear a whoosh and feel the warmth of that damn flogger he showed me. What did he call it? His Precious. Oh that is nice and thuddy…oh I could get used to that. Oh god no wonder he calls it his precious. Then as suddenly as he started he stops. There is a knock on the door. He leaves….yes put the try right here. She is pretty isn’t she? Would you like to sample her?

No comments: