Thursday, October 23, 2008

Contentment

What makes us content? Is it the warmth a good blanket? The cuddle of a lover? Some nice chocolate melting on your tongue? A rough and tumble rope session? Some experimental rope work? Some good wine? Administering a spanking a flogging or a beating? Or some combination of the above.

Today I am content. My soul enriched and my life better for the experience.

It was all of the above and so much more.

So what makes you go mmmmmm and snuggle down in the covers and avoid the coming day?

4 comments:

syn said...

Hmm does this make me a stalker? LMAO


Oh yea rope lots of rope!

Mister Knotty said...

No not yet....lol......

syn said...

Oh goody there's hope yet. ;)

Mister Knotty said...

No I am flattered actually.Thanks for being a fan. I am still trying to get all the features here to work, but it is less restrictive than ALT.