Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Shop Part 3

Then suddenly his hands were gone and the other set was on my back. Then nails..oh my she must have really long nails….oh she. Then there was his voice again…he said breath and then there was searing pain…my nipples ….arghhh. He must be using huge clamps. They hurt but the pain eases when I remember to breath. Then there is a buzzing come from across the room. It is coming closer…a third person. Brain struggling to catch up…nipples getting better hands on back buzzing getting closer. Then I hear his voice again. ‘Not yet’ buzzing stops. Then there is some rope tied around my waist from behind. I am pulled back and the lift is lowered. I am bent to about 90 degrees. My toes just barely touching the floor. The rope holding me back and my arms stretched toward the lift. Ugh now the clamps are hanging heavier. He must be putting weight on them …..what was that safe word again. I may have to use it. But I am suddenly distracted by a tongue on my ass cheek then teeth arghhhhhhhh she is biting me or he is or well hell someone is. Then more caressing . What is going on with my chest. I hear breathing there is something going..omg the torture of it. It registers when I hear the zip of a zip tie go around my left breast and right breast simultaneously. There are two there and she is on my ass with those nails. Then the buzzing is started again…oh god four people now. This is so much more than any fantasy he and I ever discussed. Then I am alone…no sound not even breathing….then must all be bare footed as I did not hear them leave. Leave….oh god am I alone. Then the flogger came back hard squarely on my ass…If the rope on my waist had not held me back I would have fallen flat on my face. Oh the skin is on fire again. Well at least his flogger will stay soft with the oil…..oh god I have lost it. I am worried about his flogger when I cannot even escape or move or see or fell anything but the stinging flogger the oil all over me the zip ties and the clamps…… There there is more rope, lots more rope. I am now just hanging. There is that buzzing again. His voice….’ok’ and the buzzing comes close again. What is it? Will it hurt? Oh god what is going on……

No comments: