Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Shop Part 1

She was nervous. Would he be what he said he was? Was he going to do all the wonderful things to her that she had always wanted? Oh please let this one look normal...(god how many of these first meetings did she have to go to before she found something real) Getting to the coffee shop early she was hoping for a corner table or something in the back. Somewhere she could scope him out. But he was already there as she sat at his table....damn he outsmarted me again.

He stood and offered her his had. Nice to meet you Nikki. As she grasped his hand he pulled her close and whispered in her ear...'Follow me' He picked the computer up and never letting go of her had walked her out to his car. Opened the passenger door and gently but firmly encouraged her to take a seat.

Oh my god...what is he doing to me? Why did I just get in his car? Where is he taking me? They drove....

No chatting. Should I speak or just wait. The silence is screaming at me. I am just about to give up the ship and speak when he gently with out taking his eyes off the road and in a low suggestive voice says 'lift your skirt'

I hesitate I have no idea why but up the skirt goes. I know he wants to see if I am clean shaven and pantiless as I was instructed. Then he places his hand on my thigh....gently caressing relaxing me. How does he know I need that? The touch the caress the relaxation. Can he read my mind? Focus girl...where is he taking us......what is going on.....oh this may be the one......I am so wet the seat of the car will be soaked......then he pulls into an industrial area. He comes around to collect me. Once out of the car he grabs my hair and gently but firmly forces my face down.....what.....then the command....clean the seat slave...lick it all up........how dare you soil my car slave..once you have cleaned it thoroughly bring your wet pussy and slave ass in to the shop...... how did he know my pussy was wet....oh god and I will hurry this is so not me but oh what could this entail.....

No comments: