Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Shop Part 2

As she entered the dark shop she tried to focus. But before her eyes could adjust he came up behind her. He whispered in her ear to relax and there was something going over her face....a blindfold......not......arghhhh what is he up to and why am I letting him do this. Then he pulled my arms out in front of me and said he was going to lead me to the center of the room. This place was creepy silent. I wanted to jump out of my skin the silence was just almost to much. But there was that mind reading again...he whispered that we were there. He let my arms fall then grabbed a hand full of hair. Pulled it back and vampired my neck. Oh god I almost came right then that touch was electric. Then he twisted my head to the side and kissed me roughly. So wet brain not working. Then he released it and asked me to put my hands out. There were some soft ...oh my god cuffs. What am I dooing? Oh but those do feel nice....such conflict my body wants this and my brain is unsure...do I turn off the brain or run like the wind? Well to late to run the cuffs are now clipped to some kind of spreader bar. Hold on he says....what...then I hear a motor....and I feel the bar going up. Oh my god..........what now? Oh the stretch I am on my tippey toes. but the pull and weight on the bar and cuffs feels delicious.....Do you remember your safe word slave? What did he say...oh....Yes Sir. Then through that fog of my mush brain I hear .... good now the fun begins. Then he is close again caressing my legs....my ass then there is a rip as he tears my skirt off. But that was..and before I could even think I heard the buttons to my blouse hit the floor then there was something cold up by my shoulder.......a kife is he going to slit my throat what have I done. He seemed so normal on line....Then rip and on the other shoulder rip...oh god what will I wear home....am I going home.........then there was softness on my ankle then the other damn another spreader bar.
Then the first fall of the flogger hit my back. It is huge...wait he is talking again....Listen focus....'This is precious. Enjoy her as she will be with us a while. Then the flogging began my ass ....my back...my tummy....(oh need to lose a few pounds)...my breasts.....my body was on fire and the flogging lasted for ......gawd I do not know i was no longer there. But as suddenly as it had begun it was over. I liked precious where had she gone. Oh gawd could I be begging for more....did I say that out loud or just in my head. Then I heard him rubbing his hands together....oh a warm touch and slippery too. He must have warmed the oil in his hands......oh bye bye again as he oiled my entire body......me hanging in his shop....then a second set of hands with warm oil joined his.....where is this leading......

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Lovely story, MK. :)

i've tagged you with the 7 meme. If you'd like to play, come on over to my blog for the rules.

i can't wait to read your 7...

Mister Knotty said...

I got it and will work on it in a bit....but I will fail as I do not have 7 friends here yet....