Monday, October 27, 2008

The Shop Part 5...the end.


The he shouted ‘Stop’. It was not the low commanding voice I had come to adore in just the few hours I had known him this was a barked command. It sent a chill down my limp spine. I was exhausted. My senses were so overloaded. He then came to me and whispered ‘Relax, it is over.’ Oh I was exhausted but not sure I wanted it to be over. But I felt his strong hand caressing me. He slowly untied me. Holding me up in his strong arms. Then off came the blindfold. I could not see for a bit but when they started to come around there was a forklift the ropes the oil all over the floor. Then he took me toward the pizza table. I was so hungry. He grabbed a robe and wrapped it around me. Then he sat me down and fed me pizza. I loved licking the sauce off of his fingers. He began with an apology. What? He was sorry to leave me hanging and he was sorry his friends and their wives took advantage of me. Huh? I was confused he was not there? His friends? Who were they? I cannot believe what I am hearing? My brain just cannot wrap itself around that concept. He then took me to the locker room in the back…took my robe and he gave me a luxurious shower cleaning all my nooks and cranies. Caressing me…I was getting so hot for him. Then he dried me off patting gently and kissing me all over. Oh so nice. Then he grabbed a dress that was just my size and gently dressed me. Silk. I do not own a silk dress…it hugged me in all the right places. Then he gently patted my ass and asked if I had enjoyed my birthday gift. I had to admit I had. Now I could take him home and we could finish the fun that I am sure he has planned for me.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Oooh! i recognize that paddle... ;)

Great story.